Sunday, April 20, 2014

“Too Many Stouts”


Drunken midgets with bats.
Laser-guided black cats.
Bears armed with swords.
Bees swarming in hoards.
Attack of the polka band.
My hands are quick sand.
Fish flinging spoiled cheese.
Save some mud pie, please?
This world is nucking futs!
Chewing on cigarette butts!
The sun rises in the south,
The moon kissed my mouth.
I want off this crazy ride!
Whales poop from the sky!
I want to end the nightmare!
I have old underwear for hair!
I begin to scream out bananas
While on a rocket to Montana.
I landed in a rusty outhouse.
Being used by Mickey Mouse.
A drunk Goofy throws a fit.
As I'm tossed into cheesy grits.
I get kicked by Colonel Sanders
While being mocked by Flanders.
It begins to rain plaid kittens
As my feet turn into mittens.
I'm tossed into a storm drain.
By a very stoned Mark Twain.
This world is beyond crazy!
Dogs are pooping out daisies.
The planets are playing pool
While monkeys mosh to Tool.
I want off this crazy ride!
My skin is now tie-dyed!
I want to end the nightmare!
I'm suddenly a shaved bear!
I want to end all this insanity!
I make a plea to King Manatee.
I want to end all this insanity!
Please! Show some humanity!
I wake up covered in tar
Outside an old biker bar.
Being kicked by a hippie
Who smells like whiskey.
The moral of this strange tale
Is always stick to American Ales.
For I had one too many stouts,
And got my lights knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment