Friday, April 18, 2014

"Evil Empire"

Why was I sent on this?
What the fuck did I do?
I wasn't hired to do bullshit
I already paid my damn dues.
I killed a man in his house.
Shot him right in the head.
Even had to kill his spouse.
She wanted my ass dead.
I ran out into the streets
Sirens were getting close.
Someone called the heat.
Had to vanish like a ghost.
Made it back to my ride.
Took me back to The Don
My anger boiled up inside.
As I felt like a fucking pawn.
Anyone could have done this.
Yet I was summoned specifically.
I tried to hide the fact I'm pissed.
At the one man that owns this city.
I walked in, and closed the door.
The Don motioned to take a seat.
I sat down and stared at the floor,
Which was bloodstained concrete.
He explained why I sent on this.
Told me what the hell I did do
Even though I called it bullshit,
I finally paid all my damn dues.
I tried to tell him that I was done.
He told me he wanted me dead.
I reached in, and grabbed my gun.
No remorse, I shot him in the head.
With that, I've taken control.
This fucking city is now my bitch
Challengers become a dead soul.
Another corpse tossed in a ditch.
The whole job was a double cross.
A plan hatched by me and me alone.
I took down both major crime bosses.
So my evil empire can finally grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment