Sunday, April 27, 2014

04/26/14 Thought.

          I know, I know. I've been posting a lot of poems on here as of late. It's mainly because I've been in such a poetic mood lately, that it's either I write them out, or frustrate myself. As you can see, I hate being frustrated. Also, I've lost some good poems by not writing them down when they came to me, which is more anger. An angry writer leads to a bad day of no productivity.
          I've also notice that most are written in first person, which made me realize something: I begin to wonder how many people ask themselves if this is based on true events. The very short answer is no. The only poem I've posted in the last few months, and maybe longer, that was personal was "His Motto". After that, considering them all to be  works of fiction. If I did half the stuff in some of these poems, I would be a dead man. Either way, fictional or not, I hope they are being enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment