Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Embraced By Chaos"


Lost in his mad fantasy.
Rejected by all society.
Escape from this reality.
Was embracing my insanity.
Consumed by the madness.
In love with the sadness.
Tired of total numbness
And my soul's blackness.
Do not try to save me.
Drugs have enslaved me.
Do not try to save me.
Chaos has embraced me.
Couldn't remember anything.
I wanted to feel something.
All of this was for nothing;
Left me forever mistrusting.
Stuck inside my rusty cage.
Revenge fueled by my rage.
I'm cocked like a 12 gauge.
Ready to unleash the plague.
Run away for it's too late.
Thanatos called my date.
Run away for it's too late.
I'm knocking on Hell's Gate.
I've been pushed too far.
My flesh covered in scars.
Charged in like a Minotaur,
Ready to fight back hard.
I finally took my final stand.
Shotgun pointed at the man.
Recoil vibrates in my hand.
As I bring peace to the land.
Nothing to lose, already dead.
Freedom: a bullet to his head.
Nothing to lose, already dead.
I smiled as I watched him bled.

No comments:

Post a Comment