Saturday, January 26, 2019

"Situational Gravity"


The gravity of a bad situation
Is twisting my damned soul.
Order is endlessly caving in.
My mind finally losing control.
Befriending all of my demons,
And giving into the temptations.
Betrayed the last of humanity.
Reality shaped by hallucinations.
A hollow shell is all that remains.
No detectable pulse nor a heart.
Wore down and lost all my will.
Society has at last torn me apart.
The gravity of a tragic situation
Weighing down my damn soul.
Anarchy is slowly taking over.
My mind finally losing control.
Everything I once knew gone.
Existential crisis now unfolds.
Titanium and wiring defines me.
Replacing all my flesh and bone.
I've become the thing I've hate.
An enslaved, mindless machine.
Controlled by a master system,
No longer by goals and dreams.
Freed from the hopeless situation.
No longer burden by my soul.
Order has replaced the turmoil.
My CPU finally gained control.

No comments:

Post a Comment