Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Madam Of Suburbia Chapter 34


Chapter 34 - A Giant Lead
It's been one month since Maddie's safe house was burnt to the ground, but we've haven't let Madam slide with that shit. Every night, we're actually doing shit to fuck up her business. It seems when you piss off a CIA agent, they don't wait for the red tape to clear. They gather a small militia, and start clearing house. I don't know why I agreed to help The DEA first since all they did was read paperwork, and try to betray each other. In other words, I'm fucking happy something is being done instead of sitting around with our thumbs up our asses.
I think about how we've been interrupting Madam's supply lines as I sit in the dark corner of a small windowless room as I stare at Riese in the middle of the room under a single bulb. He's chained down to a steel chair that's bolted to the concrete floor. As I watch him like a stalking lion watches a zebra, all I can think about is Donnie's final seconds on this planet. I debate doing the same to this giant piece of shit, but I want this bastard to suffer. Besides, being Blue's right hand man, we need to extract as much information as we can from this asshole before we end his fucking life.
"I can smell your fear, Ronnie," Riese says as I remind in the dark. "Still remembering what I did to Donnie?"
"Don't worry, I promise you it your fucking death won't be as quick, but just as painful."
"I fear no man," he retorts. "Besides, you won't break me."
I stay quiet as I think about how we managed to capture this asshole. I always thought trying to bring down Riese would be a battle considering the fucker is over seven feet tall, but all it took was to be at the right place at the right time. He was pulled over by a local cop because of a busted headlight as we were following him. A few flash of badges later, some chloroform, and a moving truck was all it took for the asshole to end up back here. I so wanted to put a slug into his head the instant he was in the truck, but that will destroy valuable intel about the real internal workings of Madam's hierarchy. So, I will let him live for now.
I hear the door open. I look up and see Maddie standing there holder a hammer. She looks at me, and motions to leave. I nod my head and walk towards the door.
"Sending a woman to do a man's job?" says Riese.
"No. I'm sending him out so he won't be a witness for what I'm about to do," retorts Maddie.
I close the door, and head back to my bunk. As much as I want to watch Maddie work over Riese, I know why she didn't want me there. The methods she will most likely use will violate so many laws that if no one else is there, we all can deny seeing anything. I can only smile as I hear that giant piece of shit howl in pain over the next few hours. When the pain stops, I begin to wonder if she killed him. I get my answer as I hear Riese beg for her to stop, and a few minutes later, the door slams open and shut.
Maddie walks into the room where our bunks are at, and sits down on the bunk across me from.
"Is he dead?"
"No, but a car battery to his balls did make his beg to end his life," she cackles.
"Seriously? You kept shocking his junk? That's fucking twisted," I wince as I cover my own junk with my hand.
"No matter how big a man is their balls are their weakest spot."
"So, get any information out of him?" I ask I try to stop thinking about being electrocuted through my nuts.
"He gave up an address for a supposed stash house, but to divulge that kind of information so quickly makes me think it's a trap."
"I agree. I would die before giving that up," I reply. I begin to wonder if his capture was a trap. It was almost too easy to get him back here. We did strip search him before moving him out of the city, and broke his phone. I can't help shake the feeling that Madam's troops will be here shortly to launch an assault on this place. This entire thing smells like a used fucking diaper, but then again, working in the underworld isn't a field of roses and fucking unicorns. It's a life where it's either be the shit, or end up face down in shit.
"So, up for some recon tonight?" she asks.
"As long as I can bring Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson?"
"No, but we are bringing Mr. Lapua," she replies.
"Reach out and touch someone at 800 yards?" I chuckle.
"If it's a trap, I want to be far enough back we can get the fuck out of there before shit happens."
"What time are we leaving?"
"Now. The vehicle is ready."
I get off my bunk, toss on some clothes, and follow her down the hallway. In the garage, there's a red minivan by the main garage door. I glance inside and see two plastic cases, and a duffel bag in the rear of the van. Maddie hops into the driver's seat as I crawl into the passenger's seat. As we leave the garage, all I can think is this better not be a setup. I glance back at the cases and realize if it is, we at least are armed. As we pull onto the county road that heads to Curva, I pray that we won't be greeted by a small army like the last time I entered Curva.

No comments:

Post a Comment