Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Madam Of Suburbia Chapter 8


I watch a rat scurry back and forth the window sill as I try to cool off in this shitty shack I've been imprisoned in for who the fuck knows. The shack is nothing more than a screen-in tool shed with a shower and a sink installed so I can at least stay clean and have something to drink. The toilet is an outhouse down by the swamp that is filled with so many damn mosquitos. There is power running to my cell, but it's been disconnected. My only source of heat and light is the camp fire. At this point, I rather fucking die than continue living in such primitive conditions.
As the rat goes back into the swamp, I keep questioning why I'm out here alive inside of buried in the muck. It's been I'm guessing a month due to the moon cycle since that fucking monster Riese mutilated Donnie right in front of me. I still believe it was pure bullshit, and killed Donnie for reasons that are still unclear at this moment. There is no fucking way Donnie was a cop. I start to feel Madam killed him off because we were slowly becoming friends. He was the only person that I dealt with that didn't hide behind a fucking mask, and that got Madam's panties in a wad.
I also keep recalling what that old man said. I know Donnie said I wasn't here to think, but at this point I don't give a fuck as my entire body is covered in damn mosquito bites.  I'm caged like a fucking animal, and all I can think about is taking down the pack alpha once I get the hell back to civilization. You don't kill people so you can orgasm then treat the rest like we're dogs. Every dog has a point where they will bite their master, and Madam has a rabid dog in her yard. I don't care what I got to do, but when the chance happens, I'm putting a bullet into her skull if it's the last fucking thing I do.

I pull myself off the hay that I use as a bed, and step outside. I look around, and hear a motor heading down the dirt path towards me. I tried to follow that path once, but it leads to a small dock. I would have swim to shore, but the last time I was there, I counted at least ten cottonmouths and saw a monster alligator. I might be suicidal, but I'm not going to be dinner for the gator and the snakes. I begin to wonder who's visiting me since I haven't had any human contact since that night.
A minute later, I see an ATV roaring down the path. The driver has Blue's outfit, but could be someone else. I pray it's not Blue because I don't need Madam's bitch visiting me. He gives me the creeps with his robot voice, and I don't need to hear his bullshit. All I really hope is they are here to take me back to anywhere with a real toilet and a hot shower. I want to take a shit without swatting bugs away, and have a shower that doesn't make me feel like I'm in the fucking North Pole. If this is their idea of breaking a man down, they've won. I'm even willing to kiss Blue's ass to at least live with modern conveniences again.
The ATV stops in front of me, and the driver steps off. As they approach me, I know it's Blue now. If it was anyone else, they would have taken off the helmet because of the heat.
"Ready to return to work?" Blue asks.
"If I can shower first, yes," I reply.
"Good. We got a new target for you," they explain. "That is if you're ready to return, and not socialize with fucking cops."
"I'm ready," I say. I guess that was the point of this shed: to make me the antisocial, cold hitman they need. At this point, I'm going to play along since it beats dying out here.

"There's one change you need to be aware of before we head back, and that is I'm your only contact. Understand?"
"Crystal."
"Now, let's go before I change my mind and put a bullet into your worthless, fucking skull no matter how much Madam wants to keep you around," they say as they get back on the ATV. "I'll meet you at the dock."
With that, they drive off as I begin the mile walk to the dock. As I walk through the swamp, I vow to myself that before I die, I’m going to rip off Blue's helmet so I can watch the life drain from their eyes as I choke the fucking life out of them. They wanted a loyal dog, but they won't expect me ripping their throats out whenever I can. However, I need to learn more about Madam and Blue before I strike. It's not going to be easy, but I'm sure I can find people willing to sacrifice their lives to end Madam's reign. I can't be the only person on Curva they've fucked over like this.
As I finally get to the dock, I find Blue in a bass boat at the wheel. I climb into the boat, and we begin my return to civilization. As we head through the swamp, I sit in silence beginning my planning on how I can end their chaos, regardless of the costs. The first person on my hit list is that giant motherfucker Riese. Whenever I get to him, I'm going to make his death slow and painful. I smile as I think how they want an emotionless killer, and they created one in that swamp where their corpse will end up.



Four hours later, I find myself in my apartment waiting for my ride. I still don't know my target, but don't care. I feel much more human after an hour long hot shower, and being able to wear something that isn't tattered and stained. I look at my pistol thinking how easy I could end this by swallowing hot lead, but I want everyone to pay for Donnie. There's a knock on my door. I put the pistol into the small of my back, and head to the door. I look through the peephole, and see Gus standing there.
As I open it, Gus simply asks, "Ready?"
I nod my head as I lock the door, and climb into the car. We drive towards the swamps on the north end as I get a text from Blue. It simply says my target is Gus, and to dispose of body in the swamp. As we stop at the end of a dirt road overlooking the swamp, Gus looks at me and I smile.
"What's so funny?" he asks.
Without a word, I get out, and stroll over to the driver's side. I fling open his door, and toss his ass onto the ground. I smirk as I load two rounds his chest. He looks up at me and tries to speak, but only coughs up blood. I fire one more round between his eyes to end his life. I stand there smiling as he takes his last breath. I head back to the car, and pop open the trunk. Inside is a tarp, rope, and a weighted diver's belt. Also, there's wipes and gloves.





I put on some gloves, and approach the corpse. I lay out the tarp, and roll Gus' body onto it. I wrapped his body up as best as I can, and tie it tightly. I attach the diver's belt, and roll the tarp into the swamp. I feel joy as I watch it sink to the bottom within minutes. With the body gone, I change out my gloves, and use the wipes to clear all fingerprints from the steering wheel. On the drive back to my apartment, I play the happiest tunes I can find on the radio. They unleashed a monster tonight, and all I can think about right now is what to have for dinner as I drive back towards town.



No comments:

Post a Comment