Friday, October 10, 2014

"Hidden By Lies"

The full moon is crying
As all the angels mourn.
Demons are now clawing
Through the silver thorns.
Alas, the throne is vacant.
The proud king has fallen.
The empire in total disarray.
The royal guards are calling.
I watch this in total awe;
The sides are being drawn.
The queen in total shock.
Our peace is forever gone.
The heavens begin to erupt;
Battle swords begin to clash.
As they fight over the crown.
The kingdom burns to ash.
The demons defeat the guards.
The castle is now under siege.
Alone, I protect The Queen;
A vow broken with my Liege.
I unleash the beast within.
My demon side sees light.
A secret hidden within me.
The Queen faints with fright.
I leap out into the courtyard,
And begin my vicious attack.
I fight within the castle walls.
My powers are not held back.
By dawn, we are victorious.
The blood of enemies had ran.
The castle is once again safe.
Over the fallen bodies, I stand.
Even though I am a monster,
The Queen made me a knight.
In our darkest hours, I fought.
Exposing my secret that night.
To this day, the demon is free;
No need to hide in my disguise.
I have been pardon by the crown;
My life is no longer hidden by lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment