Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"A Life For A Life"


She was lost, but was found.
Head was always in the clouds.
Feet never touched the ground.
She never fit in with any crowds.
Always the wild and free spirit.
Never gave a damn about critics
No timid thoughts, just fearless.
Pushed me to live with no limits.
Then that one night it all changed.
We said things that weren't kind.
She and I became very estranged.
After that fight, you left me behind.
Now, I will never get the chance.
To tell her how I live with sorrow.
That I threw away our romance.
Since her funeral is tomorrow.
All I can do is sob on the floor.
As I feel responsible for the loss.
I cannot take the guilt any more.
Due to pride, she paid the cost.
This is me accepting the blame,
Longing that I could tell her this.
I will be burning in Hell's flames
For I already slit open my wrist.
This is my confession on paper.
I killed her that cold winter night.
When I held her and raped her.
For my sin, I am taking my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment