Saturday, March 29, 2014

“The Will and The Liver"

The will is strong
But the liver is weak.
So, pass the bong,
To forget this week.
I don't care at this point.
Pass me that shot of gin,
And roll that fucking joint.
Let the weekend begin!
I'm ready to get wasted!
I want crash every bar!
I'm willing to get naked!
Let's load up the car!
The will is still strong,
And the liver is ready!
So, pass the vodka bottle!
I'm going sober already!
Whiskey shot after shot.
The beer is freely flowing.
I'm already stoned from pot,
But I keep going and going.
Not sure where we are,
Or where are my pants.
All I know is I'm in car,
And feeling her implants.
My will keeps on fighting.
The liver is calling it quits.
Her bedroom is so inviting.
Oh god! She's ready for it!
She pushes me onto the bed,
And brings out the handcuffs.
Tied down, she begins with head,
And it turns into a crazy fuck.
The bed broke as we both came,
But she keeps grinding against me.
Her hips are driving me insane.
As she has orgasm number three.
My will is still going strong.
My liver has left me already.
As she keeps riding my dong,
She screams when I'm ready.
Not sure when I passed out.
But I wish I lasted the night.
I really wanted to go all-out.
And fuck till the sunlight.
Sadly, I wake up very sore.
I find myself inside a jail cell.
She was actually a damn whore.
My life is now a living hell.
My will has let me down.
My liver is laughing at me.
My ass is taking downtown,
As my binge got the best of me.
I wouldn't trade that whole time.
It was great to let myself go.
It was worth committing a crime.
It was worth screwing that ho.
Five years later, I'm released.
Clean and sober once again.
However, time to free the beast.
I'm ready to fuck up my brain!
The will is always strong,
But the damn liver is weak.
So, pass me that new bong.
I’m a freeman for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment