Saturday, March 15, 2014

“His Motto”

Ready to crawl into a ball,
And fucking give up on it all.
This has been one hellish week.
I try to be strong instead of weak.
Breaking down is not the solution;
Fighting through is the only resolution!
I can't and won't fucking back down!
Sadness won't hold me on the ground!
I'm done letting the world fucking deny me!
Out of the ashes of one life, another will rise.
Time to stand up, and fight for what's mine!
It's my time to make damn noise and shine!
I can't let this one thing move me backwards.
Life can only move onward as I go upwards.
It will be hard at times, but I must be strong.
As I can't lie down, and give up on the world.
There was a time for tears, but I'm past the sorrow.
"Work hard and always push on," was his motto
After this week, I'm going to finish my life's work.
And leave my legacy before I'm put into the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment