Saturday, March 22, 2014

"My World"

My world is falling apart.
Spinning out of control.
Afraid of where I will land.
Please free my tortured soul.
Everything I do is wrong.
Everything I touch breaks.
Everything I say always hurts.
Everything is a fucking mistake.
I tried to let go of my past.
I tried to move on with my life.
I tried to stop all the bullshit.
I tried to fix things with my wife.
My world is ready to cave in.
Everything is circling the drain.
Afraid of hitting rock bottom.
Please stop all the fucking pain.
I've given up on so-called friends.
I've given up on romance and love.
I've given up on this cruel world.
I've given up on the asshole up above.
Everyone can go fuck themselves.
Everyone needs to stop talking shit.
Everyone needs to leave me alone.
Everyone is making me really pissed.
My world is ready to explode.
Assholes always putting me down.
Tired of being blamed for it all.
Please let me get off the ground.
I'm ready to leave my mark.
I'm ready to let my light shine.
I'm ready to make a change.
I'm ready to fight for what's mine.
Standing up for what I believe!
Standing up for my fucking rights!
Standing up for my damn pride!
Standing up and ready to fight!
My world is mine for the taking.
I'm climbing back out of my grave.
All I can do is keep looking up.
Please let this happiness stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment