Sunday, March 30, 2014

"Reality"


Sitting in my bedroom.
Just took some shrooms.
The Wall playing on the TV.
Wanting to escape reality.
I begin seeing purple rats,
Carrying baseball bats.
I begin seeing green mice,
Playing a game of dice.
I look down at my hands,
And they turn into sand.
I try to get off my bed,
But I can't find my head.
It was floating up in the sky,
Eating a huge pumpkin pie.
My body begins to shake,
As it turns into fruitcake.
I start farting out Pop Rocks,
And burp out cuckoo clocks.
My head hovers over me,
Singing out of key Journey.
I grab it, but it disappears,
And Ozzy Osborne appears.
He begins singing Crazy Train,
As it begins to pour down rain.
I look outside and the drizzle
Is made of Wildberry Skittles.
There's a flash of pink light,
And I pass out for the night.
I wake up riding a city bus
Covered in roasted peanuts.
The driver is a shaved gorilla.
Who smells like French vanilla.
He drops me off at my place,
And tells me to please stay safe.
I wake up in my own bedroom.
I find the small baggie of shrooms.
I flush them down for my sanity.
Never again will I escape reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment