Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Final Post of 2013(?)


With it being now only 3 days till Christmas, and 10 days till the next year, I decided to take a break from writing anything serious i.e. my novel. Then again, fighting sickness this month, I haven't done much with the second novel anyway. It seems every time I turned around, been getting a cold, which makes it hard to focus. It's hard to be creative when you're hacking up a lung at least once an hour.
Oddly, I’ve been doing a lot of posting here. Then again, it's easier for me to finish a poem versus a full-length novel, and a lot easier to edit. I may write one about Christmas and the coming here, but not making any promises on that one. I got a hectic next few days to make it through, so I may not have the time. Then again, it's not hard to throw a poem together. I can have one done in an hour if the flow is right.
If I don't post again here, just want to say Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year. This past year has lead to a lot of changes, and even 2014 is starting with a major one. All I hope for in the New Year is I finally can get my first novel out there. It would be nice to see 4 years of hard work not be wasted, and left forever on my hard drive. Also, here's to hoping to have the rough draft of the second one done. See y'all later or in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment