Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Madam Of Suburbia Chapter 14

Chapter 14 – Burrowed Time

I stare at the barren, concrete wall as I accept the fact my live is fucking over. I let a backstabbing bitch into my life, and she fucked me over good. I should have never let myself open up to anyone like I vowed while in the swamp, but I was thinking with the wrong fucking head. So, if I don't die here I'm a dead man once I step foot back into Curva. I sit here inside this prison cell on borrowed time as Death waits patiently in the shadows. I pray that it's a fucking bullet to the head versus the sick, twisted games Madam enjoys playing with her victims.
As I'm thinking about how my life is over, the cell door opens. I watch as three guards enter the room, one of them keeping a shotgun pointed at me.
"Face down on the floor with your arms stretched out, " one orders.
I lay down as they asked as they almost yank my arms out of my fucking shoulders as they slap the cuffs on my wrist. They strap down my ankles as well before lifting me off the floor, and tossing a hood over my head. A few minutes later, I feel myself slammed down onto a hard chair as I hear another set of cuffs being locked. I try to move, but they have bound me to the chair.
"Clear, ma'am," the one yells back.
I sit there wondering what the fuck is going on as hear the click of high heels on the concrete floor. A chair is pulled out, and something is slammed onto the table. A minute later, my hood is removed and I stare at the one person across the steel table that I wish would fucking die.
"Hello, Ronnie," says Amber as she fiddles with the large manila file in front of her.
"Fuck you too, and I'm not Ronnie," I spat back as I feel the anger rising inside of me. I rather be sitting across Madam at this point. At least Madam didn't fucking rip my heart out, and stomp on it. Madam has the backbone to kill me instead of making me an empty fucking shell. Also, I wonder how she knows my real name and not the bogus name I was giving when I landed in Curva.
"Ronald Sharpton is your name," Amber explains as she opens the file.  "Also known as Brian Walker."
"My name doesn't matter anymore since I'm already a dead man thanks to you, you fucking bitch," I reply.
"That's no way to talk to a lady, Ronnie," she says. "Also, if I wanted you dead, I would have put you in the swamp next to your buddy Gus."
"Then do it since you already removed my fucking heart," I reply back.
Amber turns to the guards and says, "Leave us for a few."
"Yes, ma'am," they say as they leave the room, and close the door behind him.
She turns back to me and explains, "I know you feel betrayed, but wouldn't you have done the same if your father was the target?"
"If I have known you were a fucking bitch, I would have shot you both," I retort. At this point, I rather be Madam's latest voodoo doll than deal with this shit.
"It's like this, Ronnie. You can either rot in a cell for the rest of your life, or you can help me achieve your goal."
"You know fucking well that if I talk, I'm dead. If I go back to Curva, I'm dead," I reply. "You know what I really wish was going through my fucking mind right now."
"What's that?"
"A bullet. It would be way less fucking painful than talking to you.":
"See, here's where I come in. If you help us take down Blue and Madam, you have a shot of living a full life until you die an old, fucking bitter man."
"What the fuck was I to you anyway? A stiff dick to cure your horniness?"
"Let's cut to the fucking point then. You would have been so much more, but when you were tasked to kill my father, I had to make a choice."
"Yeah, your father is a senator. Any other lies you want to share?"
She pulls out her phone, and dials a number. As the other end answers, she puts it on speaker phone so I can hear, "Senator Townston's office. How may I direct your call?"
Amber simply asks, "Is my dad available?"
"Sorry, Director Townston, but your father is in a meeting. Should I have him call you when he has a moment?"
"No, that's fine. I'll try him later," she replies before ending the call.
"So, you're a rich bitch that always wanted to fuck a bad boy to piss off your father?"
She closes the folder and states, "It's like this. You can either rot in a cell forever, or you can agree to help us take down Madam."
"Again, let's say we end this bullshit, and go ahead and kill me. I'm a fucking dead man."
"If you're worried about Blue, that can be fixed," she replies while smirking. "Also, we already have a cover story in place where Blue will never know what really happened."
"Whatever."
She pulls a newspaper out of my file, and tosses at me. I glance down and see the title says "Senator barely escapes as gang wars erupts". I read a little more about how ten were killed, and twenty were injured as the event was quickly filled with automatic fire as violence erupted inside the mansion. I see my alias is listed amongst the dead. I smile since it's fitting as overall, I am fucking dead.
"I'll give you a day to think about, “she states as she closes the file, and heads towards the door. She taps on it once before adding, "You can enjoy breakfast here before they take you back to the cell. Also, if anything, do this for Donnie."
"Don't you ever fucking utter his name ever again!" I shout as the guards open the door, and she walks out of the cell. "You have no right to mention his name, you heartless bitch!"
One of the guards walks over, and punches me in the gut while stating, "You don't talk to our director like that."
The other guard walks in with a tray of pancakes and tosses them onto the floor at my feet. "If he wants to treat her like a dog, let's have him eat like a dog," he laughs as he undoes the cuffs pinning me to the table. "Now, eat you filthy mutt!"
I eat the pancakes mostly because the muzzle of a shotgun never leaves my line of sight. With each bite, my anger keeps rising to the point I want to go off like a nuclear bomb. Not only am I asked to betray the cartel, but I'm being asked to work for the woman who betrayed me. Now, her goons are trying to embarrass me by making me pick up my breakfast off the floor. Either way, my heart will be ripped out by a woman. It's now a question if I want a slow and agonizing death, or a quick but still agonizing death. However, if I do work with Amber, I can avenge Donnie's senseless death. I'm damn if I do, and damned if I don't.
Once I finish cleaning the floor, they drag me back to my cell, and toss me onto the bed before roughing me up for the next ten minutes. Once alone, I spend the rest of the day trying to figure out which way I truly want to fucking die. They both got my fucking nuts in a sling, and I don't know which way I want to be murdered. As it approaches midnight, the guards begin turning out the lights. I come to the painful conclusion if I help Amber, I might have a chance to end Blue's life with my hands. I fall asleep thinking that I’ll accept her offer for the sole reason to get revenge for Donnie. Death will have to wait until my burrowed time runs the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment