Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Madam Of Suburbia Chapter 16

Chapter 16 – Snakes and Hammers
       I don't know how I ended up here, but I don't give two shits as I puff on a Cuban cigar in front of a massive marble fireplace. I almost melt into the maroon leather chair as I sip on the finest Scotch that feels like silk on my tongue. I run my fingers on my purple velvet robe while wondering whose mansion am I in, and why are they spoiling me with such luxurious items. I take another sip and enjoy the fire. If I'm going to die today, at least I'll die very comfortable.
      A minute later, I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders as a woman who sounds like Amber purrs, "Is my teddy bear comfortable?"
      I look up, and see woman wearing a black lacy hood that covers her entire face. However, the red dress she's wearing barely covers her massive curves. As I stare at the freckles on her chest, her body and voice reminds me of Amber so much, but confused about the concealment of her face. She keeps rubbing my shoulders as she begins nibbling my ears. I sit there trying to keep my composure as her hands slide under my robe and start rubbing my chest. I swear I'm dreaming, but right now, my mind is picturing that dress on the floor.
      "More scotch?" she asks.
      I look down at my glass and reply, "Of course."
      She takes my glass and walks away. I go back to watching the fire as I try to calm myself while puffing on my cigar. I hate Amber with every inch of my being, but right now my body is struggling against the desire to rip off her dress, and fuck her as she saunters in front of me and hands me another glass of Scotch. I avert my eyes as she purposeful bends over and rubs her hands on my knees. I begin to wonder if this is a dream because there is no fucking way I would let her get this close, much less be aroused by the mere sight of her.
      "Anything else?" she hisses.
      I look back only to see her breasts are covered in black scales. I blink real fast, and the scales are gone. I toss the glass into the fire, and push her hands away from my legs. I try to stand up, but as I stand up, a pair of massive hands grabs my shoulders pinning me to the chair. I glance back, and see Riese standing there. He smiles as a snake-like tongue flickers out of his mouth. I turn back to Amber as her legs turn into a snake's tail.
      Amber opens her mouth, but I hear Madam ask, "Think you could escape me this easily?"
      I almost shit myself as I watch her turn into a giant fucking cobra. She wraps her tail around the chair, and lifts me up so my face is inches from her snout. She opens her mouth, revealing fangs as long as my fucking arms. I shudder as her forked tail licks my cheek. As her orange eyes stare into mine, I now know the last thing a mouse sees after tangling with a rattlesnake. She licks my cheek one more time as I watch venom slowly drips from her fangs. She leans back and unfurls her hood as I accept that death is now ineviatable.
      As she's about to strike, something large and blue smashes into her head. She drops me as I land on something large and covered in blue scales. I almost scream as I see a massive, dark blue rattlesnake coiled towards the rear of the room. It hisses at the cobra as the rattling of its tail causes the windows to shake.  I realize at that instant I'm fucked as I'm in the middle of two giant ass snakes ready to tear each other apart.
      "He's mine. Back off," the rattler hisses in Blue's robotic voice.
      "Back off, Blue," replies Madam. "I found him, so he's mine."
      Blue lunges at Madam, but Riese grabs them both by the throat. I try to run away, but Blue coils me in his fucking tree of a tail. I'm forced to watch as Riese grows taller, and another pair of arms comes out of his torso, the hands are nothing but sledge hammers. Blue and Madam try to bite him, but Riese raises his hammer hands and shouts, "This ends now!"
      I wake up screaming in a strange bed as every inch of my body is drenched in sweat. As I stop screaming, I lay there for a few minutes trying to regain my composure after that fucking nightmare. I knew Madam and Blue were fucking snakes, but never thought I would dream about them like that. The part that has my heart racing is Madam's voice coming out of Amber's body. I don't know what my mind is trying to tell me, but I don't like it one fucking bit.
      I roll out of bed as someone knocks on the door. I look at the room I'm in, and see it's no bigger than my prison cell, but the light gray walls make it feel like a cell. The plus side is the twin bed I'm in is at least not like sleeping on concrete.  I light up a cigarette as my hands shake while saying,” Enter."
      Amber opens the door, and places some clothes on the nightstand. "You got thirty minutes to get ready."
      "Where the fuck am I?" I ask since the last thing I recalled was being in that prison.
      "Atlanta. We've got a lead on Spreadsheets, and we're going after him," she explains. She pauses and asks, "Everything okay? I heard you screaming."
      "I'm fine," I lie even though my hands still shake to the point the cherry of my cig almost falls onto the carpet. "Bad dream that's all."
      "Well, if you need someone to talk too, I’m here," she says.
      "I'm good. I'll be out in thirty," I reply as I keep imaging Madam's voice to come out of her mouth. I begin to wonder if the dream is trying to tell me something.
      "Okay."
      She disappears, and I spend a few more minutes puffing away as my nerves finally calm down. The ending of the dream is really fucking with my mind. Riese is nothing more than a loyal solider in Madam's army, but in my fucking nightmare, he took down both Blue and Madam. I'll have to figure this shit out later as I get up, and throw on the clothes Amber provided. Right now, I need to clear my head as I'm about to join Amber's goons in the field it seems.
      As I exit my room, I find Amber at the front door of what appears to be a very small house. The living room and kitchen are no bigger than my apartment in Curva.
      "Ready to do this?"
      "Let's go," I say as we exit the house and get into a blue sedan. As we drive away from the house, I hope that the dream was nothing more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment