Sunday, October 20, 2013

"The Cereal Chronicle" Part 2



I woke up sore on a bed made out of Shredded Mini Wheats and a pillow made out of Grape Nuts. I pulled myself off the bed, and try to move when I felt something stopping me. I looked down, and found my ankle chained with a chain made out of Cheerios that is buried deep inside a wall made out of Corn Flakes. I began to think this is their prison when I hear someone moaning, "Sugar! Sugar! My soul for a spoon of sugar!"
I tried to look out the door, but I couldn't reach it. I sat back down on the bed and sighed. The King imprisoned me, even though I was told I'm here to save his kingdom. I wonder what happened when I was knocked out by The Trix Rabbit. I went from being their savior to being a prisoner. I had to find a way to escape from here before I end up dying down here in this hellish room of adult cereals.
As I sat there, I felt something snapped inside me. I let out a horrifying scream as my entire body began shaking. The bed snapped beneath me, and I landed on the floor. I looked down, and saw my skin melting into black feathers. My toes began growing large talons as they slowly turned into yellow-scaled bird's feet, causing the chains to snap. My scream turned into what sounded like a rooster crowing.
I pulled myself off the floor, and ran over to the window. I looked in awe as there's a giant beak in front of my eyes. I glanced out the window and see the sun is rising. I crowed again, causing someone to holler out, "It's back! The Rooster Lord has returned!"
I tried to turn around, but my head hit the top of the roof. I crowed again, this time, I bust through the roof, causing the prison cell to collapse around me. I kept crowing as the remains of the cell kept shrinking. Before long, I was looking over the castle wall, which was easily a good 50 feet. I don't know what I took, or what they gave me, but it turned me into a giant chicken.
I heard a voice shout, "It worked! It worked! Sam's reign of terror is going down!"
I looked down and saw Lucky the leprechaun doing an Irish jig on top of the wall. "What have you done?" I yelled out.
"To beat Sam, we needed the anti-cereal! Eggs!" he shouted.
I sighed as I said out loud, "I'm a giant cock in a world made out of cereal. Can things get any worse?"
Lucky jumped onto the back of a Buzzbee and said, "Follow us, and we will show you how bad things are."

No comments:

Post a Comment