Saturday, October 5, 2013

"The Cereal Chronicle" Part 1


So, I woke up this morning floating on a spoon raft in a pond full of Lucky Charms. I looked around, and saw Toucan Sam in a marshmallow tree shaking in panic for Tony The Tiger was climbing up the trunk while snarling, "Toucans taste ggreeaattt!"
Before Tony got to the branch, Frankenberry grabbed him by the tail, and threw him into a pit of Rice Krispies next to the pond. I almost winced when I heard a snap, crackle, and then a loud pop that silenced the tiger's roaring.
Sam looked down at Frankenberry and cackled,” Now that tiger won't stop my plans to rule Cerealopia!"
As he flew off, Frankenberry stomped off into the forest following the toucan while singing, "The tiger is dead and the bird will wear a crown upon its head!"
I paddled the spoon to the shore where I'm greeted by The Trix Rabbit who pops out from behind a mound of Cocoa Puffs. He told me to follow him while pointing towards a mountain made out of Honey Combs. Considering I just witnessed a tiger be killed, I reluctantly follow the rabbit. I figured it would be safer to follow him then find out what else is lurking out here.
We made our way through the marshmallow forest to a river of chocolate milk. On the other side stood The Nesquik Bunny holding a grapefruit spoon. Next to him is Count Chocola holding a steak knife. They both glare at me as I approached the bridge made out of Little Debbie Nutty Bars.
"He's with me," announced Twix as he stepped onto the bridge.
"Sure he's not one of Sam's?" questioned Nesquik with an angry look on his face while glaring at me.
"Yes. He was summoned here by King Vitamin himself," replied Twix.
"He better vatch his step," stated Count as he lowered his knife. "After vhat happened vith Captain Crunch, I don't trust anyone."
Twix points at me and announced,” He will lead us to victory. Lucky foretold of his summoning this last night. He saw the signs in his magical bowl of Sugar Smacks."
My jaw dropped at this point. I was sent to this dimension of breakfast cereals because something a leprechaun saw in a cereal bowl. I began questioning what did I smoke last night before bed. It's been ages since I had a hit of weed, but if I did take something last night, I should sell it for it's some really good stuff. It also made me question what sanity I still had because if I'm not dreaming this, and I'm sober, I should spend some time in a padded room.
Nesquick and Count finally stepped to the side, and motioned for me to cross. I followed Trix to a cave in Honey Comb Mountain. He stopped as the entrance, and pulled out a sugar packet. He frowned as he ripped it open, and pours it on my head. The last thing I remembered before the world fading to black was him stating, "I'm sorry, but King's orders. Until we are sure who you are, we can't have you knowing the way to the castle."

No comments:

Post a Comment