Monday, August 19, 2013

08/19/13 Random Story


Okay, so I was sitting in a hotel room in Atlanta, Georgia. It's been a long day, and all I wanted to do is sleep. Around midnight, the room to my right became filled with grunting noise and loud bangs. As I sat up in bed, I started hearing voices of  a young couple through the thin wall.
"Ouch! Your damn monkey bit me!," screamed the lady.
"Well, you shouldn't have spanked it so hard! It was just wanted to be played with it," replied the man.
"If you wanted me to play with it, you shouldn't have shoved it into my face!"
"It didn't mean to spit on you, dear. Calm down, and quit beginning so rough with my monkey!" the man shouted  back.
"Want me to choke your chicken as well?"
"You keep your hands off my chicken before I shave your pussy!" the man bellowed.
"Don't you dare touch Mrs. Tinkles!" screamed the lady.
At that point, there was more loud banging followed by the man shouting something that got me out of bed.
"HEY! Don't you dare shove that up there!" shouted the man.
I rush out of my hotel room, and knock on their door. The man answers dressed in a clown costume. Behind him, the lady is dressed as a ringmaster. Running around the room was a chicken, monkey, and a cat. It seemed the circus was back in town, and they had no safe place to keep them. I apologized for the interruption, and went back to bed.
            The next morning, I found a new hotel. When asked by the front desk, I told them I can't sleep when the room next to me when there's a clown spanking his monkey while the female ringmaster is threaten to choke his chicken. Needless to say, I didn't sleep too well that night thanks to that clown's monkey getting spanked. It always made me realize that drinking a whole fifth of Jack before bed is never a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment