Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Madam Of Suburbia Chapter 22


Chapter 22 – Richard

I wake up feeling my fucking head was used as a bass drum in a rock concert. The last thing I remember was that shithead Richard killing Juan while making sure to frame me, and tossing me into a van. I look around the room as I find myself back inside some fucking prison cell. I find it funny that every time I turn around, I'm being locked up by one asshole when everyone else wants me to find information on the streets. In other words, if I end up in prison it means I'm doing my fucking job correctly.

A minute later, the door swings open as four men rush into the room. Two of them grab my arms, and pin me onto the cold concrete floor while the other two bound my legs with rope. Now that I'm immobile, they begin to punch and kick the living shit out of me. I wince as I feel steel toed boots against my stomach as their first try to give my face a makeover. I don't know what the fuck I did to piss these assholes off, but if they don't beat me to death, I'm kicking their asses. One of them stomps on my nuts before spitting in my face. The other one kicks me in my chest hard enough that I feel my ribs break. I lay there gasping for air as the assault continues.

"That's enough for now," I hear Richard order. "Bound his hands, then leave us."

They bound my hands with zip tips, and there's one last cheap shot as I'm fucking kicked in the nuts again. I lay there bleeding and wincing with each breathe as Richard stands over me holding a pistol.

"All you had to do was die when that bomb went off," he says as he squats down and presses the pistol against the scar. "Now, I have to dispose of your worthless body the hard way."

I spit blood in his face and retort, "Go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit!"

He decks me in my jaw hard, causing blood to splatter on the floor. "Oh, I'm worth something to Madam. She pays me nicely for the information I provide."

"You're a worthless pawn overall. That bitch will kill you once she no longer has a need for you," I reply.

"Pawn? Who's the one holding the gun?" he laughs. 

"Too bad you other gun is so small that not even a flea can hold it," I snap back. "How about you act like a real man, and get rid of the gun so we can truly find out who's the bigger man?" 

He decks more one more time before pressing the gun against my temple before saying, “Shut the fuck up. I should have shot your ass a long time ago."

"Do it then!" I shout. 

Richard flips off the safety and holds the gun there, finger on the trigger. A few minutes later, the constant prattle of automatic fire erupts out of nowhere, shattering the awkward silence inside the room. Richard rushes over and swings over the door as we watch someone fall to the floor, blood pouring out of their bullet ridden body. All I can think about as I hear a bullet bounce the steel door is I'm totally fucked because of my restraint as a gang war unfolds outside this cell. I begin to pray the goal of this attack is to take my ass out.

The firing stopped suddenly like someone flipped a switch. Richard stands by the door, holding his pistol with his shaking hands as he nervously tries to look down the hallway. He steps back to stand next me, pistol drawn and focused on the door like he's going to shoot whoever enters. We watch as Amber strolls in the room, pistol drawn, but held down by her side.

Richard lowers his pistol while stating, "Oh, Amber, It's just..."

Before Richard can finish that sentence, Amber lifts her pistol while firing a single shot into Richard's head. He collapses like a house of cards in a stiff breeze. I lay there in a state of confusion and terror as Amber walks over to Richard, and kicks his pistol out of his hand. She pulls out a knife, and cuts off my restraints.

"All you need to know right now is your ass is going to a safe home," she orders. "Until then, I don't want to hear shit from you."

I nod my head as two goons come in, and pick me up off the floor. I wince in pain as my body confirms they did break some ribs. Amber walks over and jabs me with a syringe.

"Take him to the swamp, boys," she says before the drugs knock my ass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment