Saturday, May 9, 2015

"Freely Flows"

A blank canvas
A strayed vision.
A fading dream.
A lost inspiration.
The spark is fading.
The fire dwindling.
Active imagination
Snuffed from stress.
The lost child cries
Creativity put away.
The heart gives up.
A masterpiece lost.
Numb from reality.
The suit is a prison.
Now an empty shell
The living nightmare.
A paint-filled brush.
Releases their soul.
Passion is reignited.
As art freely flows.

    After a hectic week, I found myself unable to put words together to form anything that made sense. Everytime something did take shape, it took a dark turn. This is the first time I was able to write something inspirational. As life is going back to a somewhat normal state, my soul is finally embracing the light. As I said once before, "Poetry is the music of the soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment