Friday, November 14, 2014

"Hell Awaits" - Mature

(WARNING: This is a poem for a horror story I plan on writing one day. There are some very disturbing scenes, which include mutilation. Read at your own risk.)


Trying to stay calm.
A ticking time bomb.
Ready to bring pain,
And see blood rain.
I'm wound too tight.
Looking for a fight.
Bash in a few skulls
In a fucking brawl.
The pin was pulled.
About to kill a fool.
She talked much shit,
But has a busted lip.
One swing of a bat.
I hear her rib crack.
I cackle as she pleas
While on her knees.
I pull out my knife.
She begs for her life.
I use the bat instead.
Bashing in her head.
I dance in such glee.
Her blood all over me.
The corpse quivers
As I slice out her liver.
Feel free as I consume,
And cut open the womb.
Two souls taken tonight.
Filled with such delight.
I walk out of the street.
Dragging her by her feet.
I'm greeted by the police.
Ordering me to my knees.
I cackle as I stand there.
Bullets fly through the air.
One strikes me in the chest,
And they make the arrest.
End up in a padded room,
Hell awaits their doom.
A demon will save me.
My soul will be freed.

No comments:

Post a Comment