Sunday, June 15, 2014

"A Vegetarian's Dream"

Mountains of hot wings.
A forest made of celery.
A lovely bleu cheese spring.
This place is just heavenly.
The land of beer gnomes
A place I never want to leave.
I want to make this my home
As I munch on bacon leaves.
The grass, well, is very nice.
Every baked good is special.
The whiskey is always over ice.
On their beer-powered vessel.
I could live here till my last day.
I never want to go back home.
However, I can no longer stay
Per the orders of the elder gnome.
So, I have to leave this happy land
And go back to my boring reality.
Only to wake up with bong in hand.
I take a hit to go back to my fantasy.
I end up in a new dimension I hate.
No beer, no weed, nothing for fun.
All I get is lettuce on a plastic plate.
I can't wait for this high to be done.
Sadly, the air makes me very stoned.
I'm stuck in this reality forever it seems
This sad place is now my lovely home.
Forever stuck in a vegetarian's dream.

1 comment: