Sunday, June 8, 2014

“Save My Humanity”

I don't know what to do.
I really need to take a poo.
An accident with super glue.
Left my butt fused to my shoe.
I try to wiggle my body free,
But my nuts got stung by a bee.
I scream out in pain as they burn.
I break free, but my skin is torn.
I try to bandage up the huge gash,
But my clothes are turning into ash.
I look for something to cover up.
A monkey hits me with a used cup.
I rush out of the room bleeding.
Only to run into a huge meeting.
I stand there completely naked
As my boss sits and eats bacon.
The old lady gives me a few winks
As my ass begins to really stink.
I try to leave, but I let out a fart,
End up defecating on some art.
As this point, I must be in Hell.
I watch a demon eat Taco Bell.
He smiles as I turn into a cake.
And slowly begin to be baked.
An hour later, I wake up dazed.
On a huge pile of donuts: glazed.
I look around despite being drunk.
And find no bee sting on my junk.
I pull myself out of the trash pile
And begin to throw up stale bile.
A few minutes later, I finally stop.
And walk into a large, angry cop.
He tries to throw me into his cruiser,
Claiming I am nothing but a boozer.
However, flying out of the fall air.
Comes a very drunk Kodiak bear.
He knocks the cop out with his paw.
And eats a ton of stale bear claws.
I try to run away, but the bear growls,
Hits me in the nuts, causing me to howl.
I fall to the ground, wishing I was dead
As the bear squats and shits on my head.
I close my eyes, wishing this day to stop
Only be robbed of my wallet by the cop.
I try to move; the bear sits on my back,
Pulls out a pipe; begins smoking crack.
I find a sewing needle in an orange rind.
I quickly shove it into the bear's behind.
He jumps off of me, and lands on a gnome.
I get up and quickly run all the way home.
To find my living room full of sock elves.
They’ve drunk every bottle off my shelves.
I begin to cuss at them trying to kick them,
They summon the dragon called "Big Ben".
I shit my pants as I begin to plea as I kneel.
I don't want to become this creature's meal.
The dragon laughs and vanishes into smoke.
The elves try to attack, but begin to choke.
I really want to end this fucking insanity.
To go back to reality and save my humanity.
The bear finds my house; breaks down the door.
The last thing I’ll ever see is a padded floor.
I quickly make my way to the insane house.
I check myself in as they dress me in a blouse.
I smile as I enter my room and take my pills.
Needless to say, I’m forever mentally ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment