Monday, March 14, 2016

"What Would You Do?" 2nd version.

It seems today is Pi Day, and everyone on social media keeps mentioning Klondike bars. So, here's a story about what one man did to acquire the ice cream treat. The first version can be found here.



I find myself handcuffed to a bed in the middle of a room lit by a single bulb over the middle of the bed. I look down to discover I’m wearing a pink tutu, a torn Bieber t-shirt, and bright green heels. I try to sit up, but I wince in agony for everything aches, especially my ass. I lay there trying to remember last night. All I can recall is getting wasted on Jack Daniels, and the smoking hot redhead that took me home from the bar to her place. In the darkness, I hear a door slam followed by the sound of boots stomping my way. I watch as a giant of a man approaches me carrying a small, silvery box in his left hand. He makes it to my side, and uncuffs me. He hands me the box, and states, "You were incredible last night." He walks off, and leaves the door open. With shaking hands, I open the box. Inside is a single Klondike bar, and a note saying, "I was the hot redhead, and either way, last night was amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment