Sunday, September 15, 2013

09/15/13 Thought


Some days, I feel like a walnut in a vice. As deadlines are getting closer and closer, the pressure keeps building. One day, I'll either be released, or crushed by the stress. I'm hoping to be set free, but the vice is being closed tighter and tighter with each passing hour. I know they say "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger", but when your will is fading like the setting sun, does it matter how strong you've become?
The only thing I think keeping me going is this will be worth it in the end.  I finally can settle down forever, and hopefully, a hobby five years in the making will become a career. My dream is to write all day at home while having my three mutts keeping me company. It's a simple dream, but requires motivation, determination, and sacrifices. Nothing in life is giving to you. If you want it, you have to earn it, take it, and fucking fight for it.The last thought of the night is this: "Life doesn't make you who you are. You make life what you want it to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment