Sunday, January 8, 2012

“Hopes For 2012“

As we say goodbye to the year 2011
I begin to think how I'm in heaven
However, it started in a private hell   
But it ended up being very well
Started the new year without a job
All I wanted to do was just sob
Spent weeks finding employment
However, it only led to resentment
Took a job selling pricy playgrounds
For it sadly was the best offer I found
Lasted two months at that shitty place
For my paychecks were always late
So, tried to find something better
A job that wouldn’t leave me bitter
Also, I finally met the love of my life
People ask when will she be my wife
We’ve only been together for a year
But I’m very glad  to have her here
Which is a good thing for my heart
For awhile, we were an hour apart
Now, I no longer feel very alone
Especially with two dogs in the home
It’s nice to see a lovely angel every morn
However, there is one thing I must warn
Leave her be till she has her coffee mug
If not, she will beat you like a cheap thug
Other than that, I enjoy every single day
Hoping our true love never fades away
We do having disagreements and anger
But I know my heart is never in danger
I hope this coming year is better in the end
And good fortune falls on me and my friends
That our goal and dreams finally come true
And that this year I can finally make it through
Without worrying about love and my future
And I no longer make my heart feel unsure
For I am now finally back on stable ground
And as I take a good long look around
All I can see is happiness heading this way
And I pray it stays here for all 366 days

No comments:

Post a Comment