Monday, January 9, 2012

01/09/12 Thoughts

So far, 2012 is starting off alright. Then again, when you reach a certain age, all New Year's Day means is time to throw out the old calendar, and hang the new one. I really didn't celebrate due to work, but I hardly did anyway in the past. It's amateurs night, and I don't like being around a bunch of drunk idiots who don't know how to handle their booze.

Now, so far, I haven't stuck to some of my resolutions. I finally did some writing today, but was just a few paragraphs. I did some editing again on my first novel today as well. So far, simple stuff. The story flow is good, which was my biggest worry. Again, never wrote an entire novel, and was mainly worried about the plot. It's understandable when the story is over 100,000 words and 300+ pages. It's not like it was a 5 page English report where you're just presenting facts.

Also, don't ask about the weight. I'm actually at 274lbs. Which isn't too bad since I'm 6'3". However, did give up sugar as much as I can. Just need to start moving more. One thing I do miss about working retail is you never stand still unlike my current desk job. If not, it's called having a dog and a leash.
The main thing I've been updating this. If anything, it's a great way to keep the mind flowing. Well, that's it for now. Tonight, I hope to have a talk with Jack.





No comments:

Post a Comment