Monday, August 31, 2015

“Bloody Drunk”

Cigarette smoke fills the air.
Inside this dimly lit barroom.
Whiskey drowns their cares;
They slide deeper into gloom.
As they slip into drunkenness,
My mouth begins to salivate
As I begin to feel gluttonous.
The sheep will be decimated.
A drunk falls, and cuts his hand.
The smell drives my inner beast.
I rush over to the plastered man,
On fresh blood, I begin to feast.
I drain him as the patrons panic.
Terror in their eyes as they flee.
Slight whispering about satanic
Trembling with fright before me.
Emptying their blood one by one,
I notice the room begins to spin.
After the seventh victim is done,
I'm drunk inside Tavern McFinn's.
I should have known it was risky
Making a meal inside an Irish pub.
The blood full of beer and whiskey.
I ended up puking into a bathtub.
Needless to say, after that night,
I never visited another damn bar.
For the booze gave me a fright;
 The cursed sun left me scarred.

1 comment: