Monday, November 18, 2013

"Went Out In Flames"


So, this morning I was dead exhausted to the point I didn't want to move out of my comfy bed, and sleep till next week. However, since the puppy had to go out, I pulled myself out of bed. Once it did its business, I came back in to make some coffee to at least function somewhat without yawning every minute. If anything, my eyes will at least stay opening.
Instead of water, I decided to use NOS from a case I got at a wholesale club. I figured an energy drink with coffee would definitely give me the kick in the pants I needed to get moving. The worst case was I ruined the coffee part, or be jittery all day. After fighting back another yawn, I took the chance, and made my hyper-coffee. I sipped on the leftover NOS while the coffee brewed.
I poured the first cup, and took a sip. Since I felt absolutely nothing, I chugged it down, and poured another. Still yawning, I said screw it, and chugged down the entire pot. At this point, I stop yawning, but still feel tired. I brew another pot while downing another can of NOS. I chugged down the second pot, and decided to head back to bed for I'm still dragging.
As I left the kitchen, the walls began to melt while the wood floor started moaning out in pain. I sat down on the couch, but the couch turned into a 50' long plaid alligator that started singing Pink Floyd. I tried to jump off it, but vines made out of barbed wire strapped me to the gator's back. The gator let out a loud meow, and flew through the cotton candy roof.
I couldn't see where we were going, but I watched the sky that look like it made out of onyx with clouds made out of silver. We passed a rain cloud that was dropping diamonds, and the lighting was made out of platinum. I don't know where I am, but it seems to be made out of priceless gems and metals. I began to wonder if the sand was made out of gold, and the sea made out of sapphires.
The gator began a deep descent into a canyon made out of rusted metal. He splashed into a river made out of liquid mercury, and swam to an open in the riverbed. The gator glanced at me, and started making an annoying shriek.
I woke up, and saw it was all a bad dream as the orderly turned off the fire alarm. I looked around, and saw a scorched hole in the padded wall. The doctor gave me a dirty look as he tried to figure out how I started a fire even though I was in a straight jacket, and strapped down to my bed. He was about to say something, when the room started to spin, and all the walls exploded in flames. My last thought as the fire consumed the entire room was at least I died in a normal reality, and went out in flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment