Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11/10/09 Thougths

1) Is it normal to start another project when you so want to finish one you started first? I'm at the halfway point of one novel, but in my head, ideas for another one run around all day. I do write them down, but sometimes, it's frustrating. I want to finish the one first, then go on the other one.

2) For the record, Coke is way better than Pepsi. Come on! Crown and Coke. Jack and Coke. Name one drink where they use Pepsi?

3) I love whiskey. Proof? See #2.

4) Yes, it was a rough day. How rough? See #3.

5) Family. You love them, you hate them, and some days, you want to beat them senseless with a bat. Ah well, you only have one family, so make the most of them.

1 comment:

  1. You're right! Absolutely right! Coke is way better. A can straight from the fridge poured over crushed ice. Yum!

    ReplyDelete